Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA Bursary SA 2024/2025
The Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA Bursary SA Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA: The Association for Communication and Advertising (ACA) is South Africa’s official representative body for the advertising and communications profession. The voluntary organisation was formed by professionals, for professionals in the industry. Abey Mokgwatsane is the former CEO of Ogilvy South Africa and is currently the Managing Executive of Vodacom’s Brand, Communications and Sponsorships throughout South Africa, Mozambique, Lesotho, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
- Marketing Degree at the AAA School of Advertising, in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- Driven and dedicated
- Reside outside the main commercial centres of South Africa
- Unable to afford to fund your tertiary education
- Intend on studying for a Marketing Degree
- Intend on studying at the AAA School of Advertising (at one of the Johannesburg or Cape Town campuses)
Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA Bursaries Application Procedures 2024/2025
Students who meet all of the above requirements can apply by emailing: email@example.com
(Please insert the words “Abey Mokgwatsane Bursary – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
- Matric prelim results
- Motivational letter from the applicant, detailing your economic status
- Motivational letter from the applicant’s teacher (approximately 500 words)
- Proof of residence outside of the main centres
Closing Date: 13 November
Contact Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA for more details about the Bursaries and also check your status.
Please contact the Association for Communication and Advertising (ACA) directly:
Tel: 010 880 3399
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025