AECI Limited Bursary Application 2024/2025
The AECI Limited Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for AECI Limited Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About AECI Limited: AECI is a South African-based company which was established in 1924, has been listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1966 and is focused on providing products and services to a wide range of customers within the mining, water treatment, plant and animal health, food and beverage, infrastructure and general industrial sectors. The Group’s strategy is to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates and to continue to grow domestically as well as through expansion of its footprint in other geographies and markets served. In line with this strategy, the five growth pillars are MINING SOLUTIONS (AEL Intelligent Blasting, Expertise and Senmin), WATER & PROCESS (ImproChem), PLANT & ANIMAL HEALTH (Nulandis and Schirm), FOOD & BEVERAGE (Lake Foods and Southern Canned Products), and CHEMICALS (Chemfit, Chemical Initiatives, ChemSystems, Industrial Oleochemical Products and Much Asphalt). ACACIA REAL ESTATE, the Group’s property division, focuses mainly on managing AECI’s leasing portfolio and on the provision of services at the Umbogintwini Industrial Complex in KwaZulu-Natal.
Other major AECI manufacturing sites are in Gauteng, Free State and the Western Cape.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for AECI Limited Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of AECI Limited Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
- Plant Pathology
- Food Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
AECI Limited Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Above-average academic record
AECI Limited Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record/ transcript, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance into tertiary institution
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
Closing Date: 30 September
Contact AECI Limited for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Please contact AECI Limited directly:
Tel: 011 806 8700
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025