Astral Foods Learnerships Application 2024/2025
Astral Foods Learnerships Application 2024/2025 – Details of Astral Foods Learnerships Application 2024/2025.
Astral Foods was founded in April 2001 and today they are one of the top integrated poultry producers in South Africa. The company has poultry operations in Mozambique, Zambia, Swaziland and South Africa and feed mills located in Mozambique, Zambia and South Africa.
Astral Foods currently has more than 12 000 employees and is ranked as one of the the Top 100 Companies on the JSE. List of Student Loans in South Africa 2024/2025.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Successful candidates will enter into a formal learnership agreement with Astral and AgriSETA.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed Science and Mathematics in Matric OR Technical Matric
- In possession of an N3 National Technical Certificate or higher in Engineering
- Highly ambitious and action orientated
- Dedicated to all you do
- Able to work well in a team
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Mentally alert and highly energetic
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the official Astral careers website: http://astral.pnet.co.za/index.php#s=job_search
Please follow these instructions to apply for a learnership programme:
1) Select the “Register your CV” tab and register as an “external applicant”
Here you will be required to input your Personal Details, Vacancy Details, Contact Details, Education & Training and Curriculum Vitae
2) You can now “Login” using your selected username and password
3) Select the “Job Search” tab
4) You can then find the latest openings by inserting the word “learnership” or “apprenticeship” in the keyword search box
5) Select the position you would like to apply for and select the “Apply” button
You may be required to submit the following supporting documentation when applying:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
Astral Foods Corporate Office
Tel: 012 667 5468