Bergrivier Municipality Bursary Application for 2024/2025
The Bergrivier Municipality Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Bergrivier Municipality Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Bergrivier Municipality: The Bergrivier Municipality is based in the Western Cape province of South Africa and is located within the West Coast District Municipality. It is a local municipality that governs the towns of Velddrif, Piketberg, Porterville and surrounding rural areas and villages. The Bergrivier Municipality stretches over an area of more than 4400 square km, from the Groot Winterhoek Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean. It is bordered by the Witzenberg Municipality, the Cederberg Municipality, the Swartland Municipality, the Saldanha Bay Municipality and the Drakenstein Municipality.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Bergrivier Municipality Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Bergrivier Municipality Bursary Application
Field of Study
- first Degree or National Diploma in ANY field of study.
Bergrivier Municipality Bursary Application Requirements
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Bergrivier Municipal area
- Studying or intend on studying towards your first Degree or National Diploma
- Studying or intend on studying at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Meet the entry requirements of your tertiary institution
- Preference will be given to students between 18 and 35 years old, however, students of all ages may apply
- Preference will be given to students whose total family income (parents or legal guardians) is less than the GAP housing threshold
Bergrivier Municipality Bursary Application Procedures
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance at the tertiary institute (on tertiary institutes letterhead)
- Breakdown of study fees payable (statement/ account/ invoice) (on tertiary institutes letterhead)
- Proof of residential address (municipal account)
- Parents/ guardian’s ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of household income (pay slips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension slips if applicable)
- The declaration that a student is not receiving a full bursary and declaring all other assistance from another institution
Closing Date: 13 November
Contact Bergrivier Municipality for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Please contact the Bergrivier Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Mr D Baumeester
Tel: 022 913 6055
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025