BMW Bursary Application for 2024/2025
The BMW Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for BMW Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the BMW: BMW (Bavarian Motor Works in English or Bayerische Motoren Werke in German) are a luxury vehicle and motorcycle German company, founded in Munich, Germany in the year 1916. The company produces motorcycles, automobiles as well as aircraft engines (up until 1945), in Germany; South Africa; the United States; the United Kingdom; China; Brazil and India. The company’s products are sold globally – the BMW brand sells automobiles, the BMW M sub-brand sells performance model automobiles, the BMW I brand sells plug-in electric automobiles, the BMW Motorrad sells motorcycles, and the company also owns the brands Rolls-Royce and Mini.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for BMW Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of BMW Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
BMW Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying within your second to the final year of study (ie. have completed your first year)
- Studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
BMW Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic transcripts
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
- Curriculum Vitae
Closing Date: To be confirmed.//Applications are open between August and November each year.
Contact BMW for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Please contact BMW directly:
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025