Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Scholarship 2024/2025
The Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Scholarship Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
Government Departments Bursaries 2024/2025About the Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe: Joel Joffe was the lawyer who defended Nelson Mandela in the 1963/ 1964 Rivonia Trial, playing a major role in the country’s struggle for democracy. The scholarship was started in memory of Joel Joffe, by the Joffe Charitable Trust.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Scholarship
Field of Study
- Applicable to 3rd year LLB undergraduate students, pursuing their studies at the University of the Western Cape or the University of Fort Hare.
Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Scholarship Application Requirements
- South African citizen
- Reside within South Africa
- Studying for an undergraduate Law qualification
- Currently in your 3rd year (going into 4th year) of full-time or part-time study (distance learning will also be considered)
- Studying at the University of the Western Cape or the University of Fort Hare
- Strong academic record
- Involved in extra-curricular activities
Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe Scholarships Application Procedures
- ID document/ birth certificate/ drivers license (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcripts (certified copy)
- Degree certificates, if available (certified copy)
- 2 x reference letters relating to your scholarship application (academic or professional, it must outline your strengths, your ability to study towards the above qualification, and your future potential impact)
Closing Date: 15 September
Contact Canon Collins Trust Joel Joffe for more details about the Scholarships and also check your status.
Please contact Canon Collins directly:
Tel: +44 020 3770 0395
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025