Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary 2024/2025
The Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr: The history of Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Inc dates back all the way to 1853 when W E Moore & Son was founded. The company later became Syfret Godlonton-Fuller Moore and in 2008, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Inc was born as the result of a merger between Cliffe Dekker and Hofmeyr, Herbstein & Gihwala. The company’s expertise lie within the following areas: employment; pro bono and human rights; dispute resolution; real estate; trusts and estates; finance and banking; corporate and commercial; projects and infrastructure; technology and sourcing; tax and exchange control; environmental; competition. The companies key sectors include arbitration; finance and banking; telecommunications; oil, energy and gas; mining and minerals; hospitality and leisure; and projects and infrastructure.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries
Field of Study
- LLB Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary Application Requirements
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Studying towards an LLB degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Studying full time at a University in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 63%
- Good academic record
- Excellence in another field
- Proven financial need
Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary Application Procedures
- ID document/driver’s licence (certified copy)
- Matric certificates (certified copy)
- Full University academic record/ transcript
- Covering letter (including the following: why you deserve to be awarded a bursary, what is important to you in life and any other information you would like to bring attention to)
- Curriculum Vitae
Closing Date: 1 September
Contact Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr for more details about the Bursaries and also check your status.
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025