Coronation Fund Managers Bursary Programme 2024/2025
The Coronation Fund Managers Bursary Programme for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Coronation Fund Managers Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Coronation Fund Managers: Coronation Fund Managers was established in Cape Town, South Africa in 1993. When the company was started, there was a total of 15 staff members and no assets under management – today there is an excess of R588 billion under management. The company is a third-party fund management company, with offices across South Africa, Namibia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Coronation Fund Managers Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Coronation Fund Managers Bursary Programme Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
The Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary is intended to help students who wish to follow a career path within the Commerce sector. Students must have a strong academic record and be willing to put in all their effort.
Coronation Fund Managers Bursary Programme Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Commerce degree qualification
- Studying or enrolled to study full time at a university in South Africa
- Excellent academic record
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
- Strong leadership potential
- Well rounded student
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
Coronation Fund Managers Programme Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
Applications must be done online at: http://www.bursaries.excelatuni.com/applications/step1
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of monthly family income (latest payslips/ bank statements/ signed affidavit)
- Grade 11 final report and Matric results to date (if currently in Matric) (certified copies)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance/ registration (if applicable)
- Matric certificate (if at tertiary level) (certified copy)
- Latest official academic transcript (if at tertiary level)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you intend on doing with your qualification once you have graduated (maximum 1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the person’s contact details) (this person must not be related to you)
Closing Date: 30 September
Contact Coronation Fund Managers for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Tel: 021 409 7000
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025