Emmanuel School of Nursing Courses 2024-2025
The Emmanuel School of Nursing Courses 2024/2025. List of Emmanuel School of Nursing Courses for all the years to be spent in the school.
The Emmanuel School of Nursing Courses Details and Other Information 2024-2025
The learner develops personally and professionally and on completion of the course, should be able to:
- Recognise and respect people’s values and needs.
- Realise that social and cultural influences and physical situations are connected to human behaviour and health.
- Know and apply applicable laws and legal aspects of nursing.
- Accept the ethical and moral rules of nursing.
- Accept that nursing is involved with all stages of human life.
- Help individuals and groups with nursing care as part of a nursing regimen.
- Know the place of the nurse in the interprofessional team when providing healthcare.
- Know their responsibility regarding the promotion of bodily and emotional needs of the human and be able to practically apply knowledge and skills.
Continuous evaluation is done through written tests, written examinations, case studies, tasks, marking of workbooks, procedures and practical ward rounds.
Fairness, Transparency & Professionalism
All teaching and communication are done in English.
The goal of Emmanuel Verpleegskool’s programmes is to provide interested individuals with the opportunity to pursue a career in nursing. Once accepted into Emmanuel Verpleegskool, students will gain the knowledge and skills required to practise as a nurse and develop professionally.
The Emmanuel School of Nursing Courses for 2024-2025 Applications are:
1-year Higher Certificate in Nursing R169
3-year Diploma in Nursing (General Nurse) R171