Gama Attorneys Bursary Application for 2024/2025
The Gama Attorneys Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Gama Attorneys Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Gama Attorneys: Gama Attorneys Inc. aims to be the top black-owned corporate and commercial law firm in South Africa. The niche legal firm specialises in all areas of Corporate and Commercial law, as well as Banking and Finance; Competition law; Financial Services; Labour/ Employment law; Family law and Litigation. The firm has offices located in Midrand and Sandton, as well as a presence in Cape Town and Durban.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Gama Attorneys Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Gama Attorneys Bursary Application
Field of Study
- LLB qualification
Gama Attorneys Bursary Application Requirements
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric in 2020
- Must have been accepted to study towards an LLB qualification
- Must have been accepted to study at a tertiary institution in South Africa
- Must be from a previously disadvantaged background OR must be able to show financial need
Gama Attorneys Bursary Application Procedures
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results/ certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance to study LLB at a tertiary institution in SA (on institutions letterhead)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ bank statements or company documents if self-employed/ proof of grant or pension if applicable/ death certificate if deceased)
Closing Date: 8 March.
Contact Gama Attorneys for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Please contact Gama Attorneys directly:
Tel: 010 0070 483
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025