Gert-Johan Coetzee SA Bursary 2024/2025
The Gert-Johan Coetzee SA Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Gert-Johan Coetzee SA Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Gert-Johan Coetzee: South African fashion designer, Gert-Johan Coetzee, specialises in red carpet gowns and wedding gowns and is a big name in the fashion industry. Coetzee has dressed many international and local celebrities for red-carpet events, including the likes of Kourtney Kardashian, Kristen Cavallari, Liezel van der Westhuizen, and Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo, Sashi Naidoo, Tatum Keshwar, Louise Carver, Noeleen, Cindy Nell and many more.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Gert-Johan Coetzee SA Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Gert-Johan Coetzee SA Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
- The Fashion Design Bursary
- The Fashion Communication Bursary.
Gert-Johan Coetzee SA Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Fluent in English
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Be able to commence studies in January 2024 at the North West School of Design
- Willing to stay in Klerksdorp for 3 years while studying at the North West School of Design
- Must have a good attitude with dedication, passion and drive
- Must have a natural fashion instinct
- Willing and able to work hard
Gert-Johan Coetzee SA Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
Fashion Design Bursary:
Fashion Communication Bursary:
1) Semi-finalists will be selected and contacted via telephone by 16 October, by Charles Oosthuizen of North West School of Design.
2) Semi-finalists will be required to complete an assignment and submit it by 30 October (this will include answering questions by Gert-Johan Coetzee in a video: maximum 2 minutes and to be submitted via WETRANSFER to email@example.com).
3) 10 finalists will be selected to compete for the bursary winners of the competition.
4) Finalists will be required to buy a viewing ticket for the Platinum Fashion Festival 2024 Digital Event, to be hosted by the North West School of Design. The winner of each bursary will then be announced.
Closing Date: 9 October
Contact Gert-Johan Coetzee for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Please contact the North West School of Design directly:
Tel: 018 462 5149
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025