Grassroots Youth Development Bursary 2024/2025
The Grassroots Youth Development Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Grassroots Youth Development Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Grassroots Youth Development: Masinyusane Development Organization, founded in 2008, is one of the top education and advocacy organisations in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The aim of the organisation is to create opportunities for the impoverished youth of South Africa – to assist them with acquiring quality education and developing the skills they need for a successful life. The organisation’s motto is “EDUCATION WITH LOVE in South Africa” – they are determined to invest in the future of South Africa, through an outpouring of love, opportunities; and support for youth and schools.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Grassroots Youth Development Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Grassroots Youth Development Bursary
Field of Study
- Mathematics, Sciences and Renewable Energy sector
Grassroots Youth Development Bursary Application Requirements
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric
- Must reside in one of these municipalities: Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, Sarah Baartman Municipality or the Sundays River Valley Local Municipality
- Must be studying or registered to study full time towards an undergraduate Degree or Diploma qualification
- Must be studying or registered to study at a recognised University or College in South Africa
- Must intend on pursuing a career in the Mathematics, Sciences and Renewable Energy industry
- Must have a total combined household income of NO MORE than R350 000 per year
Grassroots Youth Development Bursaries Application Procedures
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results/ certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to a University or College, if entering your 1st year of study in 2024 (on tertiary letterhead)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying (on tertiary letterhead)
Students who are under 18 years old or those dependent on household income (parents/ guardians), must also submit the following:
- Proof of address (municipal account/ affidavit from Ward Councillor)
- Proof of household income and proof of parents/guardian’s employment status (payslip if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ social grant slip or SASSA letter if receiving a grany/ death certificate if deceased) (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians 3 months’ recent bank statements
Closing Date: 17 March.
Contact Grassroots Youth Development for more details about the Bursaries and also check your status.
Please contact Masinyusane directly:
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025