INSETA Learnerships Application 2024/2025
INSETA Learnerships Application 2024/2025 – How to Apply for INSETA Learnerships 2024/2025.
INSETA’s (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) main goal is to grow the quality and quantity of critical and scarce skills in the insurance sector in South Africa.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The INSETA Medical Claims Assessing Learnership includes theoretical, as well as practical workplace training.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview – please note that travel costs, relocation costs and any other expenses accumulated during the learnership is for the students own account. Students are also accountable for their own transport, accommodation and meal expenses during workplace training.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 30 years of age
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum D symbol for English (Standard Grade) in Matric
- Achieved a minimum D symbol for a second language (Standard Grade) in Matric
- Achieved a minimum D symbol for Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy in Matric
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Computer literate
- Average to good typing skills
- Able to work accurately
- Pay close attention to detail
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to accurately capture information
- Interested in healthcare and claims assessing
- Interested in data capturing
- Good communication skills – able to communicate professionally with clients
- Highly self-motivated
- Willing and motivated to learn
- Goal driven
- Have NOT completed another learnership
- Have NOT studied after Matric
- Have NOT been employed after Matric
Some of the duties of the learnership programme includes:
- Acquire a good overall knowledge of the company products
- Attend classroom-based lessons
- Complete practical onsite training
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical insurance industry
- Show understanding of the operational processes
- Show skills in by using the company systems
- Assemble a Portfolio of Evidence to submit to Inseta
- Fill out logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Show enthusiasm to learn corporate values
- Accomplish the required level in summative and formative assessments
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.inseta.org.za
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Please note that learnership applications generally close in January to February each year.
INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority)
Tel: 011 381 8900