KPMG Bursaries Application 2024/2025
The KPMG Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for KPMG Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the KPMG: KPMG (Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler) was formed in the year 1987 by a merger between Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG) and Peat Marwick International. However, KPMG in South Africa has roots all the way back in 1895 when Alexander Aiken started his Public Accountant and Auditor business in Johannesburg. At the core of KPMG is 2 major firms – Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. and Aiken & Carter. The international firm offers a range of services including audit, advisory and tax services to global clients. At present, the company has an impressive global employee base of more than 162 000 staff members.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for KPMG Bursaries Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of KPMG Bursaries Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
2 bursary opportunities for students studying towards becoming a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountant, or CAs(SA):
1) The Pure Merit Bursary will be awarded based on academic results alone, for students who don’t need extensive funding
2) The Merit Bursary with Financial Needs will be awarded based on academic results AND financial needs, for students who would otherwise not be able to attend university.
- Both of these bursaries will be awarded to students with great academic results.
- Applicants should only apply for ONE bursary award – please do not submit applications for other bursary opportunities.
You should apply for the Merit Bursary with Financial Needs ONLY if you require full student funding and would NOT be able to complete your studies without extra financial support.
- The bursary will be awarded on the condition that the recipient maintains their academic achievements throughout the duration of the study.
KPMG Bursaries Application Requirements 2024/2025
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time towards a SAICA recognised degree
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA recognised tertiary institution
- Aim to complete your degree in the minimum number of years
- Matric students: must achieve a minimum of 4 “A” symbols (excluding Life Orientation)
- 1st-year tertiary students: must achieve a minimum of 70% for Financial Accounting and a minimum overall average of 65%
- 2nd-year tertiary students: must achieve a minimum of 65% for Financial Accounting and a minimum overall average of 65%
- 3rd-year tertiary students: must achieve a minimum of 60% for Financial Accounting and a minimum overall average of 60%
- CTA students: must achieve a minimum of 55% for Financial Accounting and a minimum overall average of 50%
KPMG Bursaries Application Procedures 2024/2025
For Application forms Click
- D document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Tertiary academic results, if at University (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- University official fee statement (less than 2 weeks old)
- A statement reflecting extra costs (such as residence if required)
If applying for a Merit with Financial Need bursary, please add:
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ 3 months bank statements AND utility bill if unemployed)
- Proof of other financial assistance
Submit online through email@example.com
Closing Date: Applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
Contact KPMG for more details about the Bursaries Application and also check your status.
Tel: 011 647 7111
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025