Land Bank Bursary Application 2024/2025
The Land Bank Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below Details of How to Apply for Land Bank Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Land Bank: Land Bank is committed to creating opportunities for youth to participate in the agricultural sector. One of the ways in which we do this is through the Land Bank Bursary Scheme. The programme is focused on developing a pipeline of young talent not only to feed directly into the Land Bank but into the agricultural sector at large.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Land Bank Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Land Bank Bursary Application 2024/2025
Bursaries are offered on an annual basis and the fields of study are aligned to the business needs.
Preference is given to the following fields:
- Agricultural related studies (e.g B.Agric, BSc Agriculture, B.Agricultural Economics, B.Environmental Studies, etc.)
- Finance; Internal Audit & Procurement
- Project Management/ Business Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Investment Management
The bursary will cover the following expenses; tuition fees, prescribed books, meals and accommodation.
Land Bank Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or latest Grade 12 results
- Tertiary Academic transcripts to date
- Proof of Registration or letter of acceptance from a tertiary institution
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (affidavit if unemployed)
- Students must be prepared to be interviewed at Land Bank, Head Office, Centurion Tshwane.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a bursary contract with the Land Bank.
Land Bank Bursary Application Procedure 2024/2025
- The applicant must be a South African citizen
- Undergraduate Student
- Planning to study and studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study (2nd year / 3rd year/4th year)
- Applicant must have already registered to study at a South African University/the University of Technology and /or Agricultural College for the 2020 academic year (excluding first-year students)
- Strong academic performer and proven outstanding academic potential
- Interested in working within the agricultural sector
- Proven financial need
- Students not currently funded by any other bursary scheme
The bursary application form can be accessed on the link below
Click here to download the Bursary Application Form
Click here to download the Declaration of Financial Conditions
Contact LandBank for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Switch Board: 012 686 0500
Toll Free: 0800 00 52 59
Central Email: email@example.com
Complaints Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Feedback Email: email@example.com
Address: Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa, Eco Glades 2, Block D, 420 Witch Hazel Avenue, Eco Park, Centurion
Postal Address: Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa, P.O.BOX 375, Tshwane, 0001
Queries & Applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025