LegalWise Bursary Application 2024/2025
LegalWise Bursary SA Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for LegalWise Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the LegalWise: LegalWise believes in achieving excellence through people and aims to provide them with the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge required to reach their full potential. Our Member Bursary Programme assists students with financial and mentorship support to enable them to acquire the education to pursue a career in fields where LegalWise has a need to recruit.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for LegalWise Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of LegalWise Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study:
- BA Law
- BCOM Law
- BCOM Accounting
- BCOM Human Resource Management
- BCOM Management
- BCOM Industrial Psychology
LegalWise Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- The applicant/ parent must be a fully paid up LegalWise Member for at least two years prior to applying for a bursary and must continue to be a Member for the duration of the bursary.
- Degrees which qualify are LLB; BCOM (Law); BA (Law); BCOM (Accounting); BCOM (Human Resource Management); BA (Human Resource Management); BCOM (Management); BSc (Industrial Psychology).
- Bursaries are only awarded to students who are already studying full-time towards one of the undergraduate degrees listed above at an approved public university.
- Bursaries are only offered from the second year of study onwards.
- Applicants currently completing their first year of study may apply for a bursary in the second semester for their second year of study.
- Bursaries are only allocated for the year following the one in which the application was received.
- Bursaries are not awarded for part-time, correspondence or distance learning studies.
- The applicant must have achieved at least a “C” aggregate (60 %) academically in their previous year of studies at tertiary level.
- The applicant should be able to speak, read and write English and at least one other official language.
- Only fully completed applications with all the required supporting documentation will be considered.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to visit their closest LegalWise Branch for an interview.
- LegalWise reserves the right to accept or decline applications at its discretion and in accordance with its own internal decision-making process.
- Applications open on the 1st of August each year and all applications must be submitted by the close of business on the 30th of September of the same year. Late submissions will not be considered.
LegalWise Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
For Application Forms Click Here
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Tertiary academic transcript (certified copy)
- First-semester tertiary exam results (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary account statement (certified copy)
- Proof of university registration
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parent/ guardian/ spouse proof of income (payslip/ letter from employer if employed/ proof of SASSA grant if applicable/ sworn affidavit if unemployed/ latest financial statements if self-employed)
- Proof that you are a LegalWise Member/ the child of a LegalWise Member/ a legal guardian of a LegalWise Member
- Motivational letter about your life and why you should be awarded the bursary (maximum 750 words)
- Letter of recommendation from a parent/ guardian/ friend
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
- External Bursary Department
- c/o LegalWise
- P O Box 1524
3) Hand-delivered to your closest LegalWise branch (https://www.legalwise.co.za/contact-us/branches/)
Closing Date:30 September
Contact LegalWise for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Please contact LegalWise directly:
Contact Person: Helen Frerk (Brand Manager: Community Engagement)
Tel: 011 670 4500
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025