Liberty Learnerships Application 2024/2025
Liberty Learnerships Application 2024/2025 – How to Apply for Liberty Learnerships 2024/2025.
Liberty Holdings Limited was founded by Sir Donald Gordon in 1957 in South Africa, and was originally known as “Liberty Life Association of Africa Ltd”.
The firm is a pan-African financial services company, who offer the following services to their over 3.2 million clients across Africa: insurance, investment, asset management and health products.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
A learnership is a structured work based learning programme that includes both theoretical learning with an accredited training provider and practical experience in the workplace that leads to a registered qualification. At Liberty, learnerships start on the 1 January of each year and end on the 31 December of the same year.
Liberty Learnerships are available to students who wish to pursue a career in the Finance sector. Learnerships are generally available in the following career paths:
- Financial Advisor
- Group Risk
- Corporate Benefits
- Group Information Management
- Human Resources
Students will receive a stipend each month, however they are responsible for covering the costs of their own transport, meals and accommodation.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed;
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12;
- Only SA citizens aged 18-35 are eligible to apply;
- As per Liberty’s Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to African candidates, African Women and African people with disabilities; and
- Learnerships are only available in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.liberty.co.za/pages/careers.aspx
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contactable references, if applicable
Learnership applications are generally open during June and July each year.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. If you do not receive any feedback regarding your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Find the contact details of your closest Liberty office here: http://www.liberty.co.za/contact us/Pages/default.aspx#/customer-care