Mazars Bursary Application 2024/2025
Mazars Bursary SA Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Mazars Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Mazars: Mazars, founded in 1940, is an international accounting, auditing and consulting group. Headquartered in France, the group’s member firms employ over 20 000 staff members in 86 countries across the globe. The company provides a range of financial services to a range of customers – from private individuals, to not-for-profit organisations and small businesses, as well as to the public sector entity and large corporations. The company’s service offerings include financial advisory, corporate finance, consulting, chartered accountancy, auditing, taxation and legal.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Mazars Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Mazars Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study:
Undergraduate or Postgraduate SAICA accredited degree, at a SAICA accredited tertiary institution.
- Submit your academic results to Mazars at the end of every semester
- Take part in vacation work
- Complete your Articles/ SAICA TIPP Training Contract with Mazars (this will be over the course of 3 years)
- Attend Mazars social functions when required
Mazars Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Completed Matric
- Strong academic record
- Studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited tertiary institution
- Proven financial need
- *Preference will be given to EE students
Mazars Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
Applications must be done online at https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/MAZ200720-2 via the “Apply” button.
You will be required to register an account here: https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/register/before you can log in and apply here: https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Login
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Academic transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
Closing Date: 31 October
Contact Mazars for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Please contact Mazars directly:
You can find the contact details of your nearest Mazars office here: http://www.mazarscareers.co.za/contact/ or here: https://www.mazars.co.za/offices
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025