Mopani District Municipality Bursary Application 2024/2025
The Mopani District Municipality Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Mopani District Municipality: The Mopani District Municipality is named after the Mopani Worm found in Giyani, which is a high nutritious worm that is cooked by locals in different ways and an essential element of local cuisine. Located in the Limpopo province, Mopani is one of the 5 districts within the province and has its seat in Giyani. Mopani is home to over 1 million residents and is well known for its wildlife (which includes the Big 5), waterfalls, forests, mountains and trout streams. It is also part of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park, the park where South Africa meets Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Mopani District Municipality Bursary Application
Field of Study
Mopani District Municipality Bursary Application Requirements
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must reside within the Mopani Municipal area, in Limpopo province
- Must have completed Matric
- Must have achieved a Bachelor admission pass in Matric
- Must be unemployed
- Must have been accepted to study towards an undergraduate qualification (in any field)
- Must have been accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
- Students who have completed their 1st year of study may apply, with a strong motivational letter
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and disabled students
Mopani District Municipality Bursary Application Procedures
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration/ admission (on institutes letterhead)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ bank statements if self-employed/ proof of grant or pension if applicable/ death certificate if deceased)
- Proof of Residence (to be signed by Traditional Authority and Ward Councillor)
Closing Date: 12 March 2024.
Contact Mopani District Municipality for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Please contact the Mopani District Municipality directly:
Contact People: Khosa Ps / Mabunda O
Tel: 015 811 6300 / 076 308 2525
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025