Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency Learnerships 2024
Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency Learnerships 2024 – Details of Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency Learnerships 2024.
Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (MTPA) was previously known as Mpumalanga Parks Board. MTPA is a governmental organisation who are responsible for the maintenance of public nature reserves and wilderness areas in Mpumalanga.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (MTPA) Conservation Learnership Programme is aimed at previously disadvantaged students under 35 years of age, who are currently unemployed.
The NQF Level 2 learnership programme runs over the course of a 12 month period. Students must sign a binding contract and be assigned to work at MTPA for the entirety of the programme. Students will receive a R2 000 stipend each month.
Should you not receive any feedback from MTPA, regard your application as unsuccesful.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric (or equivalent)
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Not currently employed
- Reside in Mpumalanga
- Have not taken part in any prior learnership programmes
- From a previously disadvantaged background
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- *Disabled students are also encouraged to submit their application
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must apply by submitting copies of the following documentation:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Any other relevant qualification certificates (certified copies)
- Proof of residence
- Curriculum Vitae
- Your contact details (telephone number and email address)
Applications must be submitted via one of the following means:
– Hand delivery:
Mpumalanga Tourism & Parks Agency
N4 National Road
Manager: Human Resources Development
Private Bag, X11338
(Attention: Mr. Joshua Zwane)
Note: Please specify the name of the programme you are applying for (Conservation Learnership NQF L2)
Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (MTPA)
Ms Monica Chata
Tel: 013 759 5575