Musina Local Municipality Bursary 2024/2025
The Musina Local Municipality Bursary Application 2024/2025. Find below Details of How to Apply for Musina Local Municipality Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Musina Local Municipality: Musina Local Municipality is situated in the northernmost part of Limpopo close to the Beit Bridge border post between South Africa and Zimbabwe. The Musina town developed around the copper mining industry in the area.
The Municipality is comprised of twelve wards and twenty-four councillors. Political parties that are represented in the municipal council are the ANC, DA, and EFF.
Musina is one of the areas that has been declared a growth point by the Provincial government. The establishment of the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) which will create approximately 19 000 jobs is a true reflection of the fact that the Municipality is growing very fast.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Musina Local Municipality Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Musina Local Municipality Bursary Application 2024/2025
Fields of Study:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Financial Accounting
- Public Administration
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Town Planning
- Economic and Business Management
- Environmental Science
Musina Local Municipality Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Musina Local Municipality
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at one of the following institutions: Capricorn TVET College/ Madzivhandila Agricultural College/ T.U.T (Polokwane Campus)/ Vhembe TVET College/ UNISA/ Univen/ University of Limpopo
- Parents/ guardians earn less than R3500 per month/ are unemployed/ are classified as indigent
- NOT a child of a councillor or official
- Preference will be given to students who have completed Matric
Musina Local Municipality Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
Submit copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric June results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of application/ acceptance to study at one of the above institutions
- Proof of residence (rates account/ statement of water and lights)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents/ birth certificates (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardian affidavit
- Reference letter from school principal
Closing Date: 18 December
Click Here to Download Musina Local Municipality Bursary Application Form 2024/2025
Contact Musina Local Municipality for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
The administration building is located at Irwin Street, Musina.
- Musina Local Municipality
- Private Bag X611
- 21 Irwin Street
Tel: (015) 534 6100
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025