Nedbank Bursary Application for 2024/2025
The Nedbank Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Nedbank Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Nedbank: The history of Nedbank dates back to 1831 when the Cape of Good Hope Bank was established. Following numerous name changes; structural changes and rebranding; the Nedbank Group was then formed in 2003. As one of the four largest banks in South Africa, Nedbank is also one of the newest. The bank is present in 6 countries within the Southern African Development Community (SADC), as well as owning banks and subsidiaries in Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Swaziland, Malawi and Lesotho. The services offered by the bank include wholesale and retail banking services, wealth management offering, insurance and asset management. In 1969, Nedbank listed their ordinary shares on the JSE Limited – today they are within the “Top 40” companies on the JSE and boast a market capitalisation of R93 billion.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Nedbank Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Nedbank Bursary Application 2024/2025
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to provide proof of financial need by submitting parents/ guardians proof of income, as well as proof of identification, and divorce certificates or death certificates if applicable. Shortlisted candidates will also be required to attend an interview and take part in psychometric and other assessments. All applicants will receive feedback regarding the outcome of their application, once final selection is made.
Nedbank Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying OR have registered to study towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma qualification within a scarce skill area
- Studying OR have been accepted to study full-time at a South African public University or University of Technology
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% in your current year of study (Matric or tertiary)
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for the required subjects in the qualification you plan to study at university
- Passed Mathematics in Matric (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Proven financial need
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary funding
Nedbank Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate AND latest tertiary results, if currently at tertiary level 1st year (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary results AND mid-year results, if currently at tertiary level 2nd or 3rd year (certified copy)
Closing Date: 30 September
Contact Nedbank for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Please contact Nedbank directly:
Tel: 011 885 3908
Fax: 011 885 2927
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025