Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Application 2024/2025
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Application 2024/2025 – NMMU Application procedure 2024/2025.
How do you apply?
- Applicants can apply online by logging on to www.mandela.ac.za/Study-at-Mandela
- Ensure that you meet the minimum Applicant Score (AS) and subject requirements before submitting your completed online application form and supporting documentation.
- Please note that certain qualifications have additional selection processes, for example a portfolio of evidence, interview or fitness/medical tests.
- No application fee is required for South African citizens, but there is an application fee for International Students.
- Remember to include your cell number on your form, as we will be sending you your application status and other important information via this number (Please do not include +27 or any spacing when you enter your cell number);
- Applications for early admission should be submitted by 3 August 2020.
- Late applications will still be considered up to 30 September 2020, but as space is limited we advise applicants to submit/complete their application form before the August closing date.
Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependent, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is depended on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.