Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Online Application 2024
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Online Application 2024/2025 – NMMU Online Application
- To apply online, you will need your own cell number and a valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Online application(s) are divided into two sections (please ensure you complete both);
- Section 1 (basic background information) – complete all fields indicated and click apply at the bottom of the page. This does not mean that your application is complete, or that you will be considered for admission yet.
- You will be sent an e-mail to verify your e-mail address first (should you not receive this e-mail, please check your spam mailbox before contacting the University).
- Once verified, another e-mail will be sent with a link to Section 2, and will also include your student number and pin;
- Click on the link and type in your student number and pin to proceed with your online application;
- Ensure that all fields highlighted in “red” are completed as these fields are compulsory. Fields highlighted in yellow are optional, and those marked in green require no action.
- Include all your supporting documentation with your online application as a PDF or JPEG formatted attachment. You can also upload your supporting docs on the admissions dashboard via our website, but only once you have submitted your completed online application.
- At the bottom of the page you will need to click “Final Submission” to submit your application.
- No changes can be made after you have submitted your application form. In the event that you need to edit your application, refer to the online application guideline document for the process you need to follow.
- Should you require support in completing your online application, you may contact our Contact Centre on 041-504 1111, e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
apply in August submit your June results). No grade 12 March results.
- Declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety form (downloaded from the university website),
- A copy of your parent / legal guardian / surety’s identity document;
- Completed disability assessments form (if applicable).
- Full official academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct from previous higher education institution(s) (if applicable).
- Copy of your current residential / home or postal address;
- NB: Please note that your student number/identity number must clearly be indicated on all documentation submitted. Your application form cannot be processed if you do not include all supporting documentation with your application