Pharmacy Learnerships Application 2024/2025
Pharmacy Learnerships Application – Application facts about Pharmacy Learnerships 2024/2025.
Pharmacy is the study of medicine, looking at how drugs are created, their chemistry and interactions, and everything else a qualified pharmacist is required to know.
Pharmacists, also known as dispensing chemists, are healthcare professionals who focus on the safe and effective use of medications. They are qualified to dispense prescription medications as well as giving advice on over-the-counter remedies for minor ailments.
Pharmacy Learnerships Available
All learnerships in this field are within the medical field, in a pharmacy. These pharmacies are located as stand-alone businesses, part of a shop, hospital, clinic or community center.
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacist Assistant
Most learnerships offered by companies in this field are for a one-year duration. The successful candidate will receive a monthly stipend, however, transport, accommodation, and meals will be their own responsibility.
Companies offering Pharmacy Learnerships
Pharmacy Learnerships Requirements
Most companies will have the basic regulations as listed here below. Nonetheless, candidates must ensure that they meet all and any requirements as stipulated by the company they are applying to.
Basic requirements are:
- Candidates must be a citizen of South Africa with a valid ID book or card
- Applicants must hold a Grade 12 certificate
- All applicants must be skilled in the English language
- Applicants must be computer knowledgeable
- All applicant must be willing to do a psychometric test and health assessment
- Candidates must be presentable and detail orientated
- Applicants must have a diploma or degree in the field applying to
An interview will be set-up with the selected applicants. Applicants must also include a CV, all academic results, recommendation letters and reference letters if they have. If your application is selected, the company will contact you for further tests and an interview.