RSM Learnerships Application 2024/2025
RSM Learnerships Application 2024/2025 – How to Apply for RSM Learnerships 2024/2025.
RSM International (or RSM) is one of the largest accountancy professional services network across the globe – they are a multi-national network of accounting firms. Although each member organisation of the RSM group are independent accounting and advisory companies with their own rights, they are united under a single network.
RSM South Africa is a medium sized company with offices in 4 major cities: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Tshwane.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
RSM Learnerships are awarded each year to Trainee Accountants who wish to qualify as Chartered Accountants
The learnership programme will consist of the following SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) contents:
– Elective Skills: audit and assurance/ taxation
– Compulsory Skills: accounting and external reporting, pervasive professional skills, incl information technology, management and leadership, personal attributes and business ethics
– Residual Skills: audit and assurance, management decision making and control, taxation, risk management and governance, financial management
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric (preferably with Mathematics and Accounting)
- In possession of (or studying towards) a SAICA recognised BCom or similar qualification from a SAICA accredited University in South Africa
- Dream of pursuing a career as a Chartered Accountants
- Achieved strong academic results in all prior studies
- Possess strong analytical ability
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly accurate and thoroughness
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to strictly stick to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Able to take initiative
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must apply in writing to one of the email addresses below (with the word “Learnership” in the subject line).
-Cape Town: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the following documentation to your application email:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Full academic history/ transcripts
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 3 weeks, then please consider your application unsuccessful.
RSM via the online contact form: https://www.rsm.global/southafrica/contact-form
Alternatively, get in touch by emailing one of the offices listed above.