SANSA Bursary Application for 2024/2025
The SANSA Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for SANSA Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the SANSA: The South African National Space Agency (SANSA), established in 2010, are a public entity and government agency operating under the National Department of Science and Technology (DST). SANSA are responsible for developing and promoting aeronautics and aerospace space research, with the company’s main focus on utilising data acquired from remote sensing via satellites and other projects to provide an assessment of fires, flooding, environmental phenomena and resource management both within the country and throughout Africa.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for SANSA Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of SANSA Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
Space Science Postgraduate qualification, including the following qualifications (Hons, MSc, MPhil & PhD):
- Antarctic radar studies of climate change
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Information Systems
- Ionospheric and radio propagation modelling
- Modelling geomagnetically induced currents in power systems
- Multi-instrument studies of space weather
- Multiscale ionospheric physics, structure and dynamics
- Software and systems engineering
- Solar physics and space weather forecasting
- Space Science (Hons, MSc, MPhil, PhD)
- Theory of waves and solutions in plasmas
- And any field related to key SANSA objectives.
SANSA Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Strong academic potential
- Studying or intend on studying towards one of the aforementioned postgraduate degree qualifications
- Satisfy the minimum entry criteria for acceptance into one of the aforementioned fields of study at a recognised South African University
- Interested in working within the space sector
- Driven and forward-thinking
- Proven financial need
SANSA Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent results or progress report of all subjects (if no exams were written)
- Completed SANSA testimonial by education official (.pdf)
Closing Date: 15 March 2024.
Contact SANSA for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Please contact SANSA directly:
Tel: 012 844 0500
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025