SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Application 2024/2025
The SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the SizweNtsalubaGobodo: SizweNtsalubaGobodo, the largest home-grown audit and advisory firm in Southern Africa is joining the Grant Thornton global network as a member firm in South Africa. Grant Thornton member firms operate in over 135 countries around the world, with 50,000 people generating combined global revenues of USD5 billion.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Application 2024/2025
SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
Applicants must satisfy the following entry standards before applying:
- South African citizen
- Currently in Grade 11 or Matric year of study
- Achieving a minimum of 60% in English and Mathematics
- In need of financial assistance (previously disadvantaged individual)
- Intend on becoming a Chartered Accountant (SA)
SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
Applicants may be required to submit copies of the supporting documentation together with your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Grade 11 latest results (if currently in Grade 11)
- Matric latest results (if currently in Matric)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary
Applicants who meet the minimum entry criteria, should email SizweNtsalubaGobodo and request a copy of the application form: email@example.com
Contact SizweNtsalubaGobodo for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
T: +27 83 41 94 239
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025