The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Fund 2024/2025
The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Fund Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for The Paul Mthimunye Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About The Paul Mthimunye: The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Fund was created with the aim of financially assisting high school and tertiary students within the Steve Tshwete Local Municipality (in Mpumalanga), who are not only financially needy but also academically deserving. In 2005, the Bursary Fund first started funding tertiary students and since then, more than 200 high school pupils and over 100 tertiary learners have received funding. The Bursary Fund receives support from community members, the private sector, the Mpumalanga Provincial Education Department and the Steve Tshwete Local Municipality. Some of its donors include Eskom; ABSA; Multichoice; BHP Billiton and Shanduka Coal.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Funds 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Fund Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
- (as well as other fields of study related to the labour market principle of supply and demand)
The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Fund Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Phola and Greater Middelburg (Ogies) area
- From the Steve Tshwete Local Municipality
- Proven financial need
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric with a Bachelors pass (exemption)
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Fund Application Procedures 2024/2025
- ID document OR birth certificate (certified copy of)
- Current Matric students: Grade 11 year-end results AND latest Matric results (certified copies of)
- Tertiary students: Matric certificate AND latest tertiary results (certified copies of)
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance to study at a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of residence
- Parents/ guardians/ spouse proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
Closing Date: None – submission of applications is open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
Contact The Paul Mthimunye for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Please contact The Paul Mthimunye Bursary Fund directly:
Tel: 013 242 1785
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025