Tiber Construction Bursary Application for 2024/2025
The Tiber Construction Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Tiber Construction Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Tiber Construction: The Tiber Construction group was founded by Paolo Rivera in 1951, and has since become a respected leader in the construction and private property sector. The management-owned private company prides itself on its hands-on approach to fulfiling client needs with top-notch property solutions. Since the start of the Tiber Construction Bursary programme, the company has assisted 24 students with obtaining their qualifications in the industry, and these students are now full-time employees of the group. This is a true reflection of their commitment to assisting the industry’s youth.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Tiber Construction Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Tiber Construction Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Building Sciences
Tiber Construction Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- In possession of a valid South African ID Document
- Completed Matric
- In possession of a National Senior Certificate
- Studying full time towards a qualification in one of the aforementioned construction-related fields of study
- Successfully completed your first or second year of study
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for your current studies
Tiber Construction Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
- South African ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
*Note: applicants must submit their December final results as soon as they are available.
Application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Via email: Bursaries2018@tiber.co.za
2) Hand-delivered: 12 Desmond Street, Kramerville, Sandton, 2090
Closing Date: 2 March
Contact Tiber Construction for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Please contact Tiber Construction directly:
Physical Address: 12 Desmond Street, Kramerville, Sandton, 2090
Tel (Reception): 011 430 7700
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025