Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD Scholarship 2024/2025
The Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD Scholarship Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD: The Tiso Foundation was established in 2001 as a public benefit organization (PBO), with the aim of supporting youth development, education and leadership in South Africa. To date, the Foundation has provided scholarship funding and invested in educational programs, to the value of over R100 million. They have changed the lives of more than 42 000 students.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD Scholarships
Field of Study
- All fields Black doctoral graduates
Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD Scholarship Application Requirements
- South African citizen
- From a previously disadvantaged background (Black/ Indian/ Coloured)
- Completed a Master’s degree
- Registered to study full time towards a PhD (part-time students are not eligible to apply)
- Registered to study at an accredited and recognised University in South Africa
- Must have an allocated supervisor
Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD Scholarship Application Procedures
- ID document (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (max 2 pages)
- Sworn affidavit to confirm unemployment
- Degree certificates and academic transcripts (for incomplete and complete qualifications) (certified copies)
- Research project outline (max 2 pages)
- Supporting letter from PhD supervisor
- Proof of PhD registration and faculty confirmation
- 3 x academic references
Closing Date: None.
Contact Tiso Foundation Archibald Mafeje PhD for more details about the Scholarships and also check your status.
Tel: 011 784 4111
Fax: 011 784 4110
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025