Tourvest Bursary Application SA 2024/2025
The Tourvest Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Tourvest Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Tourvest: The Tourvest group was founded in 1997 when various long-established tourism companies incorporated to create Southern Africa’s top tourism group. Today, the JSE listed group operate various businesses, including a foreign exchange bureaux, souvenir shops, travel management companies, restaurants, lodges and hotels. The South African based group operates across Africa, as well as in the United Kingdom, the Caribbean, Spain and India. With over 5000 employees, the group also has clients, associates and principals across the globe.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Tourvest Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Tourvest Bursary Application 2024/2025
Field of Study:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
Tourvest Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- Dependants of a Tourvest employee (this includes children, adopted children, siblings or anyone living with a Tourvest employee who is emotionally and financially dependent on the Tourvest employee)
- Residing in one of the following countries where Tourvest operates: South Africa/ Botswana/ Namibia/ Zimbabwe/ Tanzania/ Kenya/ Zambia/ Uganda
- Tourvest employees must earn a maximum of R50 000/ month CTC (or the equivalent if residing outside of South Africa)
- Excellent academic record
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for Matric OR 60% at tertiary level
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Study at a public tertiary institution in their resident country
- NOT currently receiving funding from any other bursary schemes
- Intend on following a career within the Hospitality/ Tourism industry
Tourvest Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
- ID document/ passport (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level
- Latest academic results, if not currently studying
- Proof of provisional admission/ acceptance (on tertiary institution letterhead)
- Tourvest employee’s payslip
- Motivational letter explaining how your chosen field of study will benefit Tourvest
Closing Date: 30 September
Contact Tourvest for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
This information has been removed as the bursary is currently closed for application.
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025