Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary 2024/2025
The Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below Details of How to Apply for Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Toyota South Africa Motors:
Toyota has become as much a part of South African culture as the vibrant South Africans that drive our vehicles since its establishment in 1961. With this in mind, Toyota South Africa has shaped its culture around a positive contribution to the country we love. It’s how we strive to lead the way.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Toyota South Africa Motors BursaryApplication 2024/2025
Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary Fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. We believe that such talent belongs here, with us, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
Toyota recognises the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Our vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with work experience through vacation work and potential exposure to our flagship graduate programme.
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future.
Clicking on the link below will direct you to our Bursary Administrators who will process your application. Applications are processed between 01 April and 30 September each year.
Field of Study:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary Application Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary Application Procedure
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 31 August to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
Closing Date: 01 April to 31 August
Contact Toyota South Africa Motors for more details about the Bursaries and also check your status.
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025