Tshwane University of Technology Bursaries 2024/2025
The Tshwane University of Technology Bursaries Application for 2024/2025. Find Out How to Apply for Tshwane University of Technology TUT Bursaries 2024/2025
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
The core business and mandate of the Directorate of Financial Aid is to manage and administer various student funding opportunities for deserving students according to sponsor specific requirements. Our goal is to ensure that eligible students have access to these funds at all our campuses. We aim to allocate the funds through a transparent and equitable application and assessment process.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for the Tshwane University of Technology TUT Bursaries 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
TUT Gauteng City-Region Academy (GCRA) 2024 Bursaries Application
- Certified copy of South African ID (by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric certificate and or latest academic results (certified)
- Proof of income from parent/s or guardian/s or affidavit
- Letter of motivation (not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability/ medical report (where applicable)
Applications are open for the following:
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng proof of residence is required.
- Students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or are currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning.
The following students automatically qualify, but must also complete the application forms online:
- Top Achievers from Gauteng schools
- Top 3 learners from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learners from LSEN schools in Gauteng
- To qualify for a GCRA bursary award you must be:
- A South African citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the ages of 18 to 35 years
Please note that no face to face consultations. Only online applications will be accepted. Online applications are available– on https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Bursaries are awarded in line with our GCRA Policy. [ Terms and conditions apply ]
Contact the Tshwane University of Technology TUT for more details about the Bursaries and also check your status.
TUT Contact Centre
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025