UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary 2024/2025
The UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for the UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the UCT Department of Information Systems: The University of Cape Town (UCT) launched the new School of Information Technology in 2018 due to the growing needs of the South African and international tech industry, as well as the increasing demand for university qualifications in the sector. The faculty includes the fields of Science, Commerce and Humanities, offering a variety of courses and programmes, including Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Science, Informatics or Computer Science and Business Computing.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary Application 2024/2025
- BCom Honours degree majoring in Information Systems or BBusSci, majoring in Information Systems at the University of Cape Town.
UCT Department of Information Systems Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Applied for a full time BCom Honours, majoring in Information Systems OR currently enrolled in 4th year full time BBusSci, majoring in Information Systems studies for 2024
- Proven financial need (ie students who qualify via the National Means Test for Financial Aid (total family income of less than R350 000 per year) or GAP tuition bursaries (total family income is between R350 000 and R600 000 per year)
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for 3rd-year Information Systems/ Computer Science courses
- Preference will be given to Black students (including African, Coloured and Indian)
- NOT full-time employed for the duration of the bursary (teaching, tutorials, assistance or demonstration duties are allowed)
UCT Department of Information Systems Bursaries Application Procedures 2024/2025
- ID document (certified copy)
- Official Academic transcript (on UCT letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter
- UCT Postgraduate Funding Form 10a (to be downloaded here: http://www.students.uct.ac.za/sites/default/files/image_tool/images/434/fees_funding/postgrad_degree_funding/bursaries_scholarships/need_merit/Form%2010A%202024.pdf)
Closing Date: 31 October
Contact UCT Department of Information Systems for more details about the Bursaries and also check your status.
Please contact the University of Cape Town, School of IT directly:
Tel: 021 650 2261
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025