University of the Western Cape Fees 2024/2025
University of the Western Cape Fees 2024/2025 – UWC Financial Matters
Students should make allowances for the following expenses in their financial plan:
- Tuition fees
- Textbooks, stationery and study supplies
- Residence fees (where applicable)
- Personal expenses
- Meals/Food (where applicable), and
- Travelling (to and from UWC)
The council of UWC reserves the right to amend all fees without prior notice. Tuition fees are charged per module within a prescribed programme. Students who register for more or fewer than prescribed will be charged accordingly.
For an estimation of what your module will cost, visit the university’s Academic Programmes page.
Please consult the Student Finance Department or the website for the terms of payment.
The Student Finance Department comprises of two operational areas which are:
- Student Accounts (Cash Office)
- Student Credit Management (SCM)
Central Application Clearing House 2020
Terms of Payment
- Personal liability will attach to a registered student (or their legal guardian) for all tuition and accommodation fees, notwithstanding any award of a bursary that they may have received.
- Note: The contract which forms part of the Application Form for admission to the university which was signed by the registered student and/or their legal guardian, legally binds the registered student and/or their guardian to pay the full tuition fees, accommodation fees, and any ancillary costs for the year of registration as determined by the university.
- As a student’s fee account is linked to their academic record and accommodation choices, it shall be their responsibility to ensure and verify the accuracy of such information.
Student Accounts (Cash Office)