University of the Western Cape Online Application 2024/2025
University of the Western Cape Online Application 2024/2025 – Details outlined below;
UWC Online Application Process
- You may apply for a maximum of TWO programme choices
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Dentistry, Community and Health Sciences and Law
- There is NO application fee payable
- Applications close on 30 September 2020
After completion of the online application form you will receive a letter via email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application. The acknowledgement letter will contain your APPLICANT NUMBER. This applicant number is to be used in all communication with the University.
You will also receive a brochure indicating the supporting documents that you will need to submit to the University by the application closing dates for your application to be considered complete.
Please click on this link and follow the prompts to upload your documents.
Changed your mind about your choice of study?
- Do not submit a new application
- Check with the Contact Centre if you may change your programme choice
- Should your contact details change please contact the UWC Contact Centre and update your details
Please note that your application will not be complete until you have entered “ACCEPT” after the Terms and Conditions section. Click Here to Start the Application
The page will allow you to view your selection status, results, academic history, student account and personal details. Click Here