University of the Witwatersrand Student Self-Service Portal
University of the Witwatersrand Student Self-Service Portal – Access and Login to the WIT Student Self-Service Portal.
Welcome to the web page that link you to the Student Self Service
Please note: The Student Self Service portal works best with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
If you have any queries please contact the Student Call Centre on 0117171888
Click Here to Access the University of the Witwatersrand Student Self-Service Portal 2024/2025