Vodacom Learnerships Application 2024/2025
Vodacom Learnerships Application 2024/2025 – How to Apply for Vodacom Learnerships 2024/2025.
Vodacom sees more than 300 learners through various Learnership programmes each year. We also give more than a hundred Interns the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a very creative, innovative and technology driven environment.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the Vodacom family, you can apply for one of our Learnership- or Internship programmes.
What is a Learnership?
A Learnership is a structured learning intervention, which combines work-based experience with learning. The opportunity of a Learnership is usually offered to inexperienced young adults who have completed a National Senior Certificate, or Matric, and who strive to educate themselves further.
Usually a Learnership programmes stretches over a period of 12 months and it includes the building of a Portfolio of Evidence (POE). The submission of this POE leads to the successful completion of their qualification.
Vodacom usually partake in the following type of Learnerships:
- Business Administration
- Call Centre
- Project Management
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Currently unemployed
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Passion about the line of work you will be entering into
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the official Vodacom website: http://www.vodacom.com/
Please follow these instructions to apply for a learnership programme:
- Select the “Careers” tab at the top of the screen
- Select “Search for jobs” from the “Careers” drop down box
- You can then find the latest openings by inserting the word “learnership” in the keyword search box.
- Now select the “Apply Online” button
- You will now be required to Register an account
- Thereafter you may login with your email address and chosen password and apply
For further tips on how to prepare for a Vodacom interview, please read the following: http://www.vodacom.com/hints-and-tips.php
Tel: 011 653 5000