Western Cape Dept of Agriculture (EATI) Bursary 2024/2025
The Western Cape Dept of Agriculture (EATI) Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for the Western Cape Dept of Agriculture Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Western Cape Dept of Agriculture: The Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institute (EATI), founded in 1898, was the first agricultural college in South Africa. The EATI provides bachelor degree studies within the Agriculture field, in association with the University of Stellenbosch’s Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry Sciences. The EATI provides training, education and skills to learners who intend on specialising in agricultural production training. The institute is a Chief Directorate of the Western Cape Department of Agriculture.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for the Western Cape Dept of Agriculture Bursary 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Western Cape Dept of Agriculture- Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institute (EATI) Bursary
Field of Study
- BAgric Degree
- Diploma in Agriculture and Equine Studies.
Western Cape Dept of Agriculture-Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institute (EATI) Bursary Application Requirements
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards one of the aforementioned Agricultural qualifications
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary awards with service obligations
- Proven financial need
- *Preference will be given to female students, those with disabilities, and black students
Western Cape Dept of Agriculture-Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institute (EATI) Bursary Application Procedures
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Qualification certificates (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (3 months recent payslips if employed/ sworn statement if unemployed/ proof of SASSA grant income/ death certificates if deceased)
- Applicants 3 months bank statements
- Parents/ guardians 3 months bank statements
Closing Date: 30 September
Contact Western Cape Dept of Agriculture for more details about the Bursary and also check your status.
Please contact the EATI directly:
Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institute
Tel: 021 808 7700
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025