Women in IT Bursary Application for 2024/2025
The Women in IT Bursary Application for 2024/2025. Find below How to Apply for Women in IT Bursary 2024/2025.
Our Bursaries pages seek to provide readers (Students) and applicants with:
About the Women in IT: Women in IT is made up of a bursary and mentorship programme, with the aim of helping women in the Information Technology field to develop their skills within the industry. The organisation was established in 2005 and has since helped 14 young women to complete their studies.
Before you proceed to know How to Apply for the Women in IT Bursary Application 2024/2025 take a quick look at the topics below if you are interested:
Details of Women in IT Bursary Application 2024/2025
- The bursary value is R20 000 to R30 000, depending on the number of subjects students require for the year of study. Funding will help students with tuition fees, textbooks and everyday living expenses
- Short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview with the bursary panel (during November) and winners will be announced before the end of November.
Women in IT Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
- South African citizen
- Female student,
- Studying full-time towards an ICT-related degree qualification,
- She will be in her final year of study in the upcoming year (year of the bursary award),
- Not currently employed,
- In financial need,
- Determined to succeed and make an impact on the IT industry.
Women in IT Bursary Application Procedures 2024/2025
- Your full name,
- Your date of birth,
- Your ID number,
- Your contact numbers (mobile and home),
- Your email address,
- Details of professional and academic history and experience,
- Two references: their names, titles, positions, relationships with you and their contact details.
Closing Date: 30 October
Contact Women in IT for more details about the Bursary Application and also check your status.
Tel: 011 702 8241
List of Bursaries In Closing In 2024/2025